We hope your family, your near and dear ones and you are safe and sound wherever you may be in the world right now. And if someone you know or yourself are battling with COVID-19, that you feel better and recover soon.
The entire world is going through a tough time fighting the COVID-19 pandemic. With travel restrictions, border closures and city/nationwide lockdowns, most businesses are impacted, including colleges, universities and training institutions. The necessity of learning via electronic means has never been so vital.
At ScholarLMS, we are working hard to minimise the impact of this crisis on your eLearning services. Following are some of the measures we have taken in light of the COVID-19 pandemic:
- ScholarLMS is a globally spread team, and more than 70% of our staff members work from home.
- Keeping the crisis in mind, 100% of our team is now working from home.
- All our cloud-based services, including the LMS, the eCommerce and the Online Classroom services, will remain operational.
- We are working closely with our third-party vendors to ensure there are minimal disruptions if any.
- Our tech support team will be available during the usual hours via live chat, the ticketing system or support email
If you have any concerns regarding your eLearning services with ScholarLMS, please contact us, and we will be glad to assist.
We are sending you positive vibes and best wishes wherever you may be right now. Please take very good care of your near and dear ones and yourself. We will get through this - together - one day at a time.
Stay home. Stay safe.